- How do I get started?
- What should I expect on my first visit?
- What types of treatments do you perform?
- How long is each appointment?
- How often will I need to attend physical therapy?
- How do you communicate with my doctor?
The frequency and duration will depend on your physician’s prescription and physical therapist’s prognosis. By regularly attending your physical therapy sessions, the more likely you are to recover. We try to set up a consistent appointment time to help you make scheduling consistent.
We are always in close communication with your doctor through the initial evaluation, progress notes and phone calls. We both share the same goal of helping you recover as quickly as possible.